Saturday, February 19, 2011

Hair Do


I was getting a little tired of looking in the mirror and seeing all the grey hair sticking out and decided to get some highlights and a cut this morning. This is more of a late Valentines/early Birthday gift for myself. It was the most expensive hair cut/color I have ever paid for. The guy doing it did a splendid job. If I didn't mind the 4 hours it took, I would have loved the whole thing. Just a little long for me and I can think of a whole bunch of other things I should have done in the 4 hours. And on the flip side, since I was sitting there for 4 hours I should have done a manicure/pedicure while I was there, right???? I also got 50% off by using a discout card and still thought it was expensive. Although, I think you pay for the bottle of water waiting for you and the 20 min hair shampoo (not just a shampoo-the massage was awesome!), the 40 minute hair style & blow dry, plus the best hair cut I have ever gotten. My only dissapointment would be that I can still see the grey (it might even be more noticable with the highlights now). The stylist did warn me that he couldn't get all of them colored with highlights, but I wasn't ready to go the whole way yet. So after that long explaination, this is what 4 hours at the salon gets you. I am still really happy with it, I just might wait a few months and get a full color sometime when I can't possibly stand the grey any longer.




No comments: