Friday, January 28, 2011

Ashley turns 9

Ashley wanted an ice cream cake for her party. Yes, I have made them before and they are super easy, but you know what was easier? Buying one at Dairy Queen.

The party turned out great. Ashley wanted a pancake dinner for her birthday. Really. I tried to talk her into Pizza or something else, but she stuck to her guns. We made a billion pancakes, 2 lb. bacon, and a dozen scrambled eggs with cheese and these 6 girls ate most of it all up. WOW!
After dinner we opened presents, had cake, made a craft, painted nails, and watched a movie. It was now 10pm, of course no one was tired, except mom and dad. The kids played hide and seek in the dark. Complete darkness in the house (I don't know how they could find each other). After that it was bedtime, at least for the old people. I think they finally fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up in the morning to another breakfast. Fun Times had by all (hopefully)




No comments: