Monday, April 25, 2011

Our Easter

This is a horrible picture taken 2 minutes before we left for church. I had to get all the kids ready for church by myself so we were a little late. I couldn't get the sun off their faces and it was with my phone. With plans to take more pictures after church we left & I didn't take more so this is all you get.

On Saturday we colored easter eggs. I love that the kids are older and this is way more fun now. I don't stress about spilling coloring and they do it all by themselves. I get to just watch them and take pictures and enjoy.
Courtney got the most because the other kids gave her their "duds"


Both Ashley & Justin were making the perfect color to match the dinosaur molds that came with the eggs. This takes much talent, patience and a little paint brushing.


Justin's egg turned out to be the dinosaur's belly. So fun!

No comments: