After taking pictures of myself for the last week. And let me just say this is a huge talent as my arms are only so long. Also, every single one I deleted because my face was making a funny look....or this one zit that showed up last night needs to clear before I post that one....The lighting just not right on this one....let's just face it I don't like pictures of myself. Even after loosing all that weight over the last 3 years you would think I liked myself a little more. I finally decided to just post the best 3 of 100. Actually, I told Ashley to take some just now and I am going to post those. One the flash didn't go off and I liked it a little better because not every flaw was showing, but then the next one with the flash didn't look so bad. So you can judge or like or hate or whatever, but here is some pictures of me with my new haircut.
The haircut story: Last week while shopping with Courtney and Kay I decided I wanted to cut my hair. Summer is coming soon (yes, for this area we get summer weather before you) and I wanted a little less hair. I always put it in a ponytail because of the heat. So here we go. I told the stylist to cut it to my shoulders. Not too dramatic, maybe 6 inches. Well, she tells me if I cut a few more inches I could donate to Locks of Love and get a free haircut. Did she just say "free?" Sure donating it is a good cause, but free even better. Then my attitude changed. I don't care how much you cut off for a free haircut. She's throwing out all these hair terms like "A line" and "layers" and I'm all sure whatever you think will look good. In the end I liked it and it was FREE.
4 comments:
I love your hair!!!
It does look cute! Now can I vent?
HEY!! I've donated to locks of love twice and that was a LOT of hard earned hair and NEVER did I get offered a FREE haircut!!
Okay. I'm done.
I love it, you look sexy, tell Randy, HE SUCKS. You look great, you have always looked good with long or short hair, but I really, really like you hair. I wish I could do it. 20 plus years of my hair, I am a little scared, but if I could be sure I would look like you, I totally would do it. You look beautiful. I love it.
Very cute! I am due for a cute haircut, it has been way to long since I had it cut. I am trying to grow it out though. It is funny how opinionated our hubbys are. Todd loves mine short, but his is starting to like it longer now. Give him time......you definitely don't look like a boy!
Post a Comment