I have been a bad blogger. I blame facebook. When I update facebook, why do it twice with this blog? Plus, I am spending all my time playing games on facebook I don't have time to blog. Not a good excuse because eventually I will print this blog as a Journal for myself so I need to be better about updating it. Also, I have been a lot busier. Babysitting alot, which is good as a little more income. Running, which takes up alot more time than you would think. Primary President, I thought would only keep me busy on Tuesdays (meetings) and Sundays, but found I think about it almost daily and worry and stress and plan and surf the net for better ideas. Whoever has this calling and a full time job I am in complete awe of how you could stay sane. The amount of people you have to help in their callings...teachers, music leaders, nursery, baptisms, activity days, scouting, might as well list substitute teachers they are there almost as much as teachers, and worry about the 60 kids in our ward. Ahhh, I never realized what it would be like. All right that's enough whining. Thanks for listening (reading). I will get on with my catching up so I can blog more often. Right! This is starting to sound like a new year's resolution. We HOPE I blog more often (that's better!)
Now on to Christmas. Both Grandma Kay and Great Grandma were out of town for Christmas. Visiting Uncle James's family and Tricia's family. We did get Uncle Tracey for Christmas. Just scream out Uncle Tracey's name and that is how our kids mention Uncle Tracey. He gets down to their level and not that many people have that personality to give kids attention like that. We are lucky to have quite a few in both our families.
First thing Christmas morning. We made the kids wait until 7:30 when Uncle Tracey was coming over. They were just too excited to see what Santa had brought them. I love Courtney's face in it.
Justin opening a scooter
Courtney opening her scooter
Ashley opening a horse coral. Surprised? I bet not.
1 comment:
Aww, Heather, it looks like you had an amazing Christmas, I wish I could have been there. And I agree Courtney's face is priceless. Love it. Back to Primary, call me anytime and I will help you brainstorm. Love Ya
Post a Comment