Monday, January 18, 2010

Catch up cont...

We had some friends over for dinner in December sometime. It was close to our friend Chantelle's birthday so of course we had to make a man cake.


Gotta love the man cake (I think she was expecting it)

Shut your eyes and Jump!!!

Helping Grandma Kay pick up leaves.
The kids weren't helping so much as just jumping in the piles after we made them. Although Justin has always been such a hard worker. He scooped and squished the leaves in the bags right along with mom & grandma. Ashley & Courtney got cold and went inside. I am really proud of how willing Justin is to work hard and help out all the time.


This picture was taken in November (yep November) and my kids were dressed like it was summer. Some days down here we get a really nice sunny warm day and this was one of those days.

1 comment:

The Cookies said...

Please tell Justin, how proud of him I am. That is AWESOME. He is such a sweet boy. I love him. And I am totally jealous of your warm weather right now. However during my summer's I will be bragging about mine. So there. :O)