Shhh..... Don't tell anyone I waited almost a month before posting about Courtney's 4th birthday. I just realized I hadn't posted any pictures on here. Between blogs and facebook I thought I had gotten both of them. Ooooops!
Courtney's birthday was last month on the 11th. We had a pretty fun day. First she made cupcakes with me. She wanted to eat them for breakfast & lunch. We played at the park while the kids were at school. Then we went to Jumping Jacks with a friend of Courtney's and out to eat at Panda Express. Mmmmm!
Opening Presents first thing in the morning!
This is my favorite shot at Jumping Jacks. If you look really close she is flipping the bird.
Playing at the park. Also, if you think she has a funky hair cut we are just blaming Grandma Reeve for that one. I guess you don't let her babysit when one of your kids hair is getting in her eyes. Lesson learned.
She is just such a cutie and fun to take pictures of.
Happy 4th Birthday Courtney!!!!!!
1 comment:
Hapy birthday, Bug. we love ya.
Post a Comment