Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Why I like Mondays

I have been the tiniest, just tiniest bit baby hungry. Yeah I know, nothing I can do about it. I am done having kids and I love the three I have. Couldn't someone just let me hold their baby for a little while. Not asking that much right? My problem is solved. A lady in our ward just had a baby a few months ago and asked me to babysit on Mondays. Even though this cute little baby is only 2 1/2 months old she weighs about nine pounds. It is like holding a new born that smiles and coos already. So much fun. She also comes with three older brothers who need shuttling around to school. I admit it is nice to just watch her on Mondays. I can get all the baby I want for 8 hours and then a whole week until I have/get to do it again. My Mondays fly by now because I am so busy. Burping, changing, feeding, holding...the poor girl doesn't get put down between Courtney and I. SO MUCH FUN!

1 comment:

itscookingup said...

OOH, how cute. I wish I could watch a baby. You are so lucky.