Randy likes to volunteer for crazy things and this year he volunteered to plan the ward party. No way was I going to do it for him. He got a friend of his Craig to help out and between the two of them they planned a great party. We had a breakfast (pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit, & juice) It was all very good.
After the breakfast we played some old fashioned games.
Ashley & Justin in the sack race. Ashley won this one and got a trophy.

Three legged race. Ashley and her friend Lela. Courtney & I raced, but didn't win. We also had a water balloon toss.

Randy got the dunk tank again and even though it was 10:30 in the morning it was still hot enough that everyone was begging to get dunked. Here I am trying to talk our Bishop into doing the dunk tank. Not this year.

What a great shot of Randy getting dunked. He is a great sport. There were only two adults that actually got dunked, the rest were kids (including Ashley) I missed a picture of that one.
It was fun and I hope Randy volunteers to help plan the next year's party.
No comments:
Post a Comment