Friday, April 24, 2009

Emerald Pools Hike

Every time I hike this trail with Tina we go a little farther. On Courtney's 1st birthday we hiked to the lower one. Last year in April we hiked to the middle one. And last week we hiked all the way to the upper pool. I haven't been all the way to the top since I was a kid. It was so beautiful. Courtney wanted to do the whole hike on her own. I did help her on some bigger rocks, lots of lifting. It really isn't that hard of a hike for little kids. Just a lot of rocks to climb over.

After all the climbing we get there and the kids want to find more rocks to climb.

Here is the waterfall into the upper pool. These picture don't do it justice.

This was just too perfect a shot not to share. Ashley looks irritated and Courtney looks mischievous. Everyday attitudes around here.

All SIX.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Thank you for letting me push you into going all the way up, it would not have been fun if you didn't go up with us.