Tina came down the day after Jon left. Yeah Spring Break! The weather hasn't cooperated very well. It snowed, it rained, the wind blew, and sometimes the sun will come out. Don't worry Jon it wasn't just crappy weather for your trip. Mostly the cousins are just happy to have each other around and are playing so much. We did make it out to the Red Rocks in St. George. Tina's kids love this place and I wish we had more time to take Jon's family there. Next time??? We also went out to the petroglyphs again. I am a pro at that hike now, anyone else wanna go? Here are the pictures of the red rocks.
A story about this hike. As we were running around on the top of the rocks, some other hikers pointed out a crack in the rocks going from the top all the way down to the bottom of the rocks. It was very deep and very skinny. They said the adults wouldn't be able to fit. So Alex and Austin take off down the big long hole in the rocks and the adults followed by watching from above. I wouldn't let my kids go. Stinkin' Overprotective Mom. Maybe next time now that I know Alex and Austin survived.
1 comment:
I truly hate those pics of me.
Post a Comment