Friday, April 24, 2009

Riding The 4-Wheeler

Aunt Tina giving Ashley & Courtney a ride. Check out Austin in the background. Even though I told him to stay away from the cows, he is still checking them out. The cows are scared of Adults, but kids they will see as a small animal like coyote and charge to keep it away from the babies. Crazy kid.
I gave Tessa a ride and Tina gave Tessa a ride. After Tina's ride she wouldn't get on again. Tina is a crazy driver. Should have taken a picture before.

Alex was a very good driver and it looked like he had a fun time.

This is where Justin would love to spend the rest of his life. Driving the 4-wheeler.

Courtney was scared of Uncle Ben the whole trip. The only time he touched her was while she was sleeping. It was nice of him to hold her head up though.

3 comments:

Tina said...

Tessa needs to toughen up, Courtney is going to hate you for that pic. She really didn't like Ben. LOL

Tina said...

I didn't know he was all the way out there, that little !@#$. Just kidding, he gets it from his dad, does whatever they want. Ha

Tina said...

I did find a pic of Ben holding Courtney, while she is awake. She is not to happy about it though.