Not tellin' I am waiting until it gets installed to take a picture of it. That could be anywhere from 1 to 14 days. Depending on where I am on the list of things for Randy to do :P
Of course, you could cheat like Aron did and call Randy to find out what it is. Little cheater!
Frank and I have been married since 2023. We are loving life together.
When not working we love travelling and have recently started scuba diving. My three kids are all adults.
2 comments:
Ok, what is it.
Not tellin' I am waiting until it gets installed to take a picture of it. That could be anywhere from 1 to 14 days. Depending on where I am on the list of things for Randy to do :P
Of course, you could cheat like Aron did and call Randy to find out what it is. Little cheater!
Post a Comment