I started running/walking about a month ago. I was only going once a week, now I am trying to go three times/week. I feel great after the soreness wears off. I treated myself to some new shoes today because I was getting blisters from my older ones. They are also a size bigger which I am told you need when running. This morning I did 5 miles in an hour & 15 minutes. I am pretty proud of myself.
Randy has still not installed the really heavy item I got in the mail. So you will have to wait a bit more for the finished picture. I am super excited for it though.
Bell, the rat, has a tumor growing under her arm. We already had the talk with Ashley about it. Next week sometime, someone (not sure who yet) is going to take Bell to the Vet. I really don't want to be the one to do it and Randy won't touch her.
Not too much else is new with us. I am thinking about getting my tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, and whatever else I want planted. No squash this year. I am just going to steal some from Candus. I am already watering the peas, beets, might as well water the whole thing.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
2 comments:
Good job on the running! I can't wait to find out what your surprise is. I just planted peas and lettuce today, hopefully our garden will turn out better this year than last. :) or I'll just have to come to La Verkin and rob you in the middle of the night.
I am sure glad you were there this time :)...it was a lot more fun! I am also glad you pushed me to make sure I could say I did 4...I stayed and did it just because you pushed me to do it ;). I guess I'll see you there tomorrow night.
Post a Comment