Literally.
I got everything in this picture today for free. 5 reynolds wrap, 5 halls breezer, one a day vitamin drink mix, wal-itin (allergy), 6 peeps, 2 body wash, 1 whoppers candy. I paid $10.91 on a walgreens gift card and using the Easy Saver Rebates, I will get $9.36 back on my gift card. Between mfg. coupons, walgreens sales/coupons, Easy Saver Rebates I get a lot of stuff from Walgreens without paying anything out of pocket. I had to buy the peeps and whoppers because I realized I was getting too much back in the coupons and I had to buy something.
We are doing our Grocery Smarts class on the 9th. Along with shopping at the grocery stores we are also going to explain how to shop at Walgreens, target, walmart and get a great deals/free stuff.
1 comment:
That is awesome, you'll have to teach me!
Post a Comment