Friday, March 13, 2009

Craft Time

I usually pick one picture, but I thought these were all cute. Justin has his concentration tongue sticking out on the 2nd one.
I have bought paint in the past, usually finger paint in tubs or water color paint. Last weekend I stocked up on some paint in the bottles. They were .97 at walmart. Then got some paint brushes at the dollar store. 5 for $1. This was a very cheap way to let the kids get creative. They have always painted at Grandma Kay's house. It was about time I got some of my own. Anyway, they are painting some wooden horses, and an airplane. But at grandma's they have painted rocks, snail shells, or paper. They love painting and we will slowly collect more colors.
Ashley and Justin just got a hair cut the night before. I cut Ashley's and Randy cut Justin's. It was the first time Randy cut Justin's hair and I only had to fix it a little.
Courtney doesn't look up for any of the pictures. Not as important and getting the horse painted just the right way....

Did you notice the matching shirts? They do this alot. It is fun to match as long as it is their choice and not mom's.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun, you should let them strip to there undies and do some body paint. Then get some huge roll paper and have them roll around on it. Big mess, lots of fun.