Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Weekend!

My mother begged and begged to get everyone together for Christmas this year. The weekend that worked out for everyone was over the 6th. So we went up north and spent some very fun days with my family. I stayed at Jon's and got to play with and hold Jayden tons. She doesn't like very many people, but she let me hold her. It may have something to do with the fact I look alot like my brother Jon (her daddy). My kids had tons of fun playing with Alexis & Trinity. We had fun staying up late and visiting. That is always my favorite part of staying with family. Of course, we came home and slept 10 hours Sunday night making up for the lack of sleep. I am sure Jon & Teresa appreciate knowing that when they get an average of 2-6 hours of sleep a night. I don't know how they stay so cheerful.

On Saturday we went to the park and took those family pictures. I'm really happy with the way they turned out. Then we went to my brother Matt's house for dinner. By the way, it was delicious and I also managed to avoid dessert. ;) After we played a game and the kids terrorized the house we opened presents.
This is Justin's (I'm so very excited I got a truck and trailer with a tractor on it) Face!

Courtney got stepped on and had a moment with Grandma Morrill. I also didn't get my camera fast enough to get her opening the barbie and barbie car she got. She has played with it everyday, it is cute.


Ashley is opening a book light she got with a bunch of books. She loves to read in bed at night and was so excited for the book light. At least we know she won't go blind now trying to read by the glow of her clock.

It was so fun seeing my family and having an early Christmas. It almost felt like Christmas should be over. Everyone got the presents they wanted and got to play with cousins we don't get to see very often.





1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

That looks like so much fun, I love Christmas!