Randy turns 32 today. The Old Fart! Our family rule is you get to do whatever you want, eat your favorite foods, and go where ever you want to. Randy decided to spend his day doing farm chores: Moving Cows, Combing down horses, bringing trailers home filled with hay to have a sleigh ride for the youth, take a neighbor some wood, and bring home a refrigerator that needs to be fixed. I went shopping with the girls and when I got home he decided to go shooting with a friend. Finally! Something fun and not work. At least that is the way I look at it. I know Randy thinks getting all those other things done is fun for him. And for dinner instead of going out we are going to our Ward party. And if you know Randy, this gives him the chance to talk and talk and talk to old people and other friends. He Loves It!
Doesn't that look just like Randy on a horse?????
2 comments:
Wow, 32 years old. I am really glad that I am not 32 yet. Happy Birthday Randy.
Happy Birthday Randy! Don't you love how kids are so good at keeping secrets...that is funny! Sometimes good days for me are productive ones too....not for my birthday though, I need a break for that.
Post a Comment