We spent some time with my family this weekend and celebrated Christmas early. We also took some family pictures for my mom. Tina's friend Suzi took the pictures and she posted some on her blog. I think they turned out really good. Courtney did not want to take a picture just of her and was really close to crying. I was surprised that Suzi got a really cute one of her even though Courtney was terrified. I can't wait till she puts more of them on her blog and really would love to get some prints. The one of my mom and Shirl turned our really great also.
Check out the pictures here.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
3 comments:
Those are AWESOME!!!!!!!
Cute pictures!
Those are very nice pictures. It looks like your mom is heavy on the girl grandkids, huh? So how much do you like your sis-in-law because we're thinking of naming our baby Marilyn...
Post a Comment