Backwards Again!!! Does anyone know how to fix this????
I know, I know her birthday is over I just wanted to share some really cute pictures we got of her yesterday. Even though people had to work, we had to go to SEPS, and go to church activities. I am pretty sure she had a really fun day. I always try to do all fun things and eat things that are the birthday kids favorite. Courtney loves movies & chicken nuggets, and pizza, and playing with her new toys. So much FUN!
2 comments:
She is so dang cute! You can drag the pictures to where you want them once they are downloaded on to blogger. Just click the picture, hold it down while dragging to where you want. It will have a little square where the curser is and drop where you want it. Sometimes it is a little tricky, but you'll get the hang of it.
That pic with her laughing, is so cute. She is just so beautiful.
Post a Comment