8 Show I Love To Watch
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Ghost Whisperer
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Heroes
5. The Kids Shows
That's about it and those are on the I really don't care if I miss them list. I don't really like watching TV. Give me a good book.
8 Favorite Restraunts
1. The Olive Garden
2. Outback
3. Texas Roadhouse
4. Panda Express
I can't think of any more that I really just love. Maybe I will change this to 4 Fun Things.
8 Things that happened yesterday
1. Ran a bunch of errands including getting doughnuts & hot chocolate for 40. Combined Activity. Getting some pink balloons & cake for Courtney's birthday.
2. Took Courtney out to Lunch.
3. Went to Parent/Teacher Conferences for both Ashley & Justin.
4. Took the kids to Madagascar 2-That was a great movie
5. Picked up Pizza for Dinner
6. Came home and boiled water for hot chocolate
7. Enjoyed Courtney opening presents & eating pizza & cake.
8. Watched Tinker Bell after the kids went to bed. We didn't have time to watch it and I didn't want to wait until today.
8 Things I Am Looking Forward To
1. Seeing Both our Families for the Holidays.
2. January 15-if you keep up with my blog you will know why.
3. Loosing 10 more pounds & getting in shape
4. Springtime-Fall & Spring are the best.
5. Someday being pet free
6. Reading the whole book of mormon. That should be my last goal to pass off Personal Progress as a leader.
7. Watching the kids get older as slowly as possible.
8. Learn how to get $150 of groceries for $6 (I'll let you know how this goes)
8 Things On My Wish List
1. A bigger house
2. A million bucks (since its a wish-make it 10 million)
3. No more wars & gas prices to stay lower
4. All my family & Randy's moving down here. Sorry I am not moving back to snow.
5. A guarantee that my kids will grow up and be just fine.
6. Someone could have a baby and let me hold it all I want. Candice already promised, but that is almost a year away ;)
7. Never having to shave my legs again. Not getting hairier, but hairless forever!!!
8. No more girly problems without having to go through menopause ;0) Running out of wishes here, how is that possible????
8 People I tag
1. Tricia
2. Haylee
3. The Sandberg Family
4. Hollie
5. Alisha
6. Laurel on her recipe blog-She loves these things.
Whoever else that really wants to. That's everyone on my blog list that wasn't already tagged.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
I have been tagged on this one a couple times. I really should do it, but 8 things is so many to come up with. I will have to try though. It should be that your wishes come true by taking the time to do it. :)
Post a Comment