Courtney got chubby cheeks very fast and we couldn't go anywhere without somebody telling us how cute our chubby little baby was.
My cute little princess-about 2 weeksMy pictures keep coming up backwards on here. ugh! Anyway, a little about Courtney...
She is obsessed with princesses. Snow White and Sleeping Beauty are her favorites.
She is the opposite of a picky eater. She will try anything and usually likes it. Tomatoes, pickles, artichokes, celery... One thing she says oftens is, "This is so delicious." I Love It!
She still clings to her mom and her mom still clings to her. She will always be my baby.
She is very shy with strangers, but if she gets to know you she will jump on your lap and ask for a book to be read.
She makes us laugh daily with all the cute things she says. She calls Three "flee" and doesn't like to say she is turning "flee" today because two is her favorite number.
Her favorite color is pink and she wants to wear it everyday or has pink ponytails.
She could sing the Alphabet soon after she turned two because we bought that Leap Frog Fridge Phonics and she loved it. Because of that also, she can recognize the alphabet and know what letter it is and she know what all the sounds of each letter say. LOVE LEAP FROG. She also sings "I am a child of God" and it is sooooo cute.
Because she had ear problems she didn't start talking until she turned two and had tubes put in her ears. Before that she just made noises and pointed. Soon after the tubes were put in, she started talking and now is caught up to her age.
She likes to tease Ashley & Justin mercifully. Her most often said phrase is, "I'm just teasing!"

3 comments:
What a doll... Happy Birthday Courtney
She is a cutie! I can't believe how time flies! Happy Birthday Courtney!
I love that little girl. She has become the life of the party. I truly believe she wears the pants in your family. Thanks for the pics, sometimes you forget what they looked like when they are so little. And she was adorable. All your kids were. Happy Birthday Courtney, I love you.
Post a Comment