Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Very Cool Sunday Dress

Last Sunday Ashley was dressed in a nice cute green dress. Then she decided to wear the very cool black boots that we got from one of Uncle James girls. She came in to show us what she looked like. Hmmm... That dress is a little long for those boots, it looks a little dorky. Okay, she was going to go change. I suggested a skirt with a t-shirt. Now I just wish we could have a sign hanging with us when we go to church sometimes.
"Our kids get to pick out their own clothes because we let them be their own independent person. Aren't we great parents?"
Just a little explanation for why sometimes one of our kids comes dressed like this.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Oh, I thought she did look very cool, cute, I just wasn't sure this was appropriate dress for Sunday Church?????? Also, this was the sunday where the primary kids were doing the program, so she would be up in front of everyone to show them this oh, so fun outfit.

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

That isn't too bad. I have noticed people getting way more casual lately.

Marilyn said...

YOU'VE BEEN BOO-ED - come to my blog for your treat!

Don't worry Heather, I'm right there with you.