The day has come that Justin has learned to ride his bike without training wheels. I told him as he was going to bed that I was so proud of him. His response was "I'm pretty proud of myself, too! I can ride a two-wheeler!" Yeah, he is so excited!

While I was taking a walk, Randy and the kids started practicing riding bikes. He said he pushed Justin for a few minutes then let go and he was all on his own. While I was walking back I saw him and was so shocked that he learned so quickly.

Now we just need to teach Ashley. We have been working with her on and off for the last few months. She just doesn't get it and relies on the training wheels too much. She starts leaning and keeps leaning without correcting. Ugh! It's frustrating. I blame us for not teaching her earlier and let her get used to the training wheels. We should have taught her about 2 years ago. I was surprised that Justin learned so quickly, but I guess that is the key to teach them younger. Now we need to be more motivated to teach Ashley every night until she gets it.
1 comment:
Nice job Justin... Your awesome.
Post a Comment