Ashley got very motivated after Justin learned to ride his bike, and did it herself tonight. She had been trying to ride a bigger bike, but Randy just took off the training wheels on her smaller bike tonight. Maybe because she is not as nervous falling when she is only a foot from the ground, but she did it. I missed it while I was at Young Womens tonight. She is very excited and we are going to practice again after school. Maybe I will get a picture then. For now you can enjoy this cute picture of the girls dressed up for Sunday. They like trying to dress alike. This is as close as it gets. I just remember my mom dressing Tina and I the same and totally hating it. Maybe they like it now because it is their idea and not mine. ;0)
A note about Courtney: This white skirt and pink top is her favorite outfit and she tries to wear it at least three times a week. This was a hand-me-down from Tessa and Courtney loves it.
2 comments:
That is awesome that you got both of them riding bikes. Kaiden was riding with training wheels at 2, but then we slacked when we moved here aqnd haven't practiced as much. I have been pushing the last couple weeks (before winter hits) but he sounds like Ashley---depends too much on the training wheels. Any tips? or tricks?
Since Randy taught them both, I don't know if I have any usful tips. Here is some. Using the smaller bike seemed to help. Grabbing their shirt instead of the seat is a back saver. Going faster is easier for them to learn balance so that means a lot more running for you. Just count this as your daily work out!
Post a Comment