This is a friend of mine, Jodi. She and I go to the same church and all three of our kids are really close to the same age. They are perfect playmates and love to get together. We usually swap kids (I take one of hers and give her one of mine).
So on more than one occasion, people in our ward have mixed us up. My own visiting teacher told Jodi she needed to come visit and was talking about our dog. It took Jodi a while to figure out it was my visiting teacher. Another lady thought we were sisters (sorry Tina, I just don't look like you, not that I don't wish I did. ;) I was taking home a new little Beehive-12 years old girl and she was confused because she thought I was in the Primary, with the younger kids. Why am I suddenly in Young Women? Jodi is in Primary.
2 comments:
I have the same problem with a friend in my ward. Mostly with people who don't know us very well. We both have short hair, same ages of kids. It's kind of funny sometimes.
I am sorry, I just don't see it. You are both very beautiful women, but you guys don't look alike.
Post a Comment