Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Be Good To Your Skin


Check out my feet! Right now they are super soft and look pretty cute with my blue polish, huh?


At Young Women's tonight, we had a spa night. We went to a leaders house and soaked, washed, and scrubbed our feet and then painted our toenails. Lots of the girls did sparkle toes, which is to put clear hard enamel coat on first-pour over colored glitter-then another clear coat. At least she was smart and put down a blanket to catch most of the glitter. We still got glitter all over. Then she gave us this lotion to put on our feet which was great. She said you can order it at http://www.naturalgrandmas.com/ Check it out. I liked the plumeria scent, she said the foot creme which doesn't have a scent is the best for cracked feet. I am not ashamed to admit that I have cracked heels and hate it. I have tried the bath & body works foot stuff and like it. I just never remember to put it on. It is also more expensive than this stuff. These cremes were $9.50 each. I want to order some. Afterwards, we made smoothies for the treat. She put sugar in her smoothies!!! Can you imagine? Smoothies don't need sugar. The fruit should be sweet enough. Crazy lady! I wasn't complaining too bad while I gulped it down.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

My feet are terrible! I should try that stuff. Sounds like a fun YW night!