It was Peach Days here this weekend. So many fun things to do. They had the parade at 9AM. After we went to some of the displays, quilts, food cooking contests, garden displays, lots of things to buy and food to eat. They had a display of the first Hurricane Hotel, which is the house Kay lives in now. I wish I had taken my camera, but I didn't. We didn't do as much wandering and playing as we have in the past. The kids were whining and Randy was on call so he had to leave after the parade.

How cute is this picture? Courtney was too nervous to go near the cars to get the candy, so Ashley held her hand to help her.

Lots and Lots of Candy

The High School Band. We have a couple kids in our ward here.

Seriously, how many of you have heard, "Can we stop picking up candy yet?" That was coming from Justin. At the end of the parade we had one huge grocery bag bulging full with candy. I took out a little for us to eat and put a huge bowl of candy away and will probably use it for Halloween.

This was a mountain man float. That guy with the gun shot off some rounds going by us. It was super loud.
1 comment:
I love Peach Days!!
Glad it was fun
Tricia
Post a Comment