So I was making Justin's cake yesterday and was totally expecting to have to draw a 4-wheeler, car or something like that. I asked him what he wanted on his cake and he said a picture of himself. Okay, not to hard. So here is my masterpiece and I was pretty happy with the way it turned out.

Okay, Okay I know it looks like a 4 year old drew it, but I can still be happy with it. It is hard to draw with icing. You can't really tell from this picture, but I added the blue shirt with Red Sox on the front and brown spiky hair, just how he loves it.

Of course we had pizza for dinner, Justin's favorite food. Seriously he can put away 3 or 4 slices if he is really hungry, but usually only 2 slices.

Here is is ripping away at his presents. He was so excited for all of his presents. He is opening the Hummer that is pulling a trailer with a motorcycle on it. Can you get a more perfect present? Okay, you can if you got him an ipod which he is totally excited about. He is my music listener and loves to stomp and roll his arms around to the beat of the music. (It sort of reminds me of Elaine on Seinfeld, if any of you watched that episode, I am sure he will get better when he gets older???) Thank you Aunt Tina for the car spinner thing, he loves it. Also, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa Morrill, Great Grandma Reeve, and Grandma Reeve for the money. He gets to make a deposit in his savings account, Yeah!

Blowing out the candles. He actually did not want to eat the picture of himself. Also he tells everyone getting a slice of cake now that they cannot eat him!

Afterward we went bowling. We didn't get there fast enough to get the lane with the bumpers in it. We are going to go again another time when we can get that lane. We all still had fun and Daddy won with a score like 120 I think. He got a lot of X's, better than we did. We only had one instance with a bowling ball dropped on someone's toe. OUCH! Nothing broken, for Ashley, she really was just trying to be nice and hand Daddy his very heavy ball and dropped it. Loud scream....(Lesson learned: do not pick up heavy bowling balls)
2 comments:
You are so creative, that cake looks awsome. Sounds like you guys had a fun, filled day. I wish I was there. I would have been rolling if I had seen Randy get a bowling ball dropped on his foot. Sweet. LOL
Fun party! I am impressed with your decorating skills. I hate using icing on the cake and Todd thinks it is a must to write at least their name on it. For Kaiden's birthday I printed what I wanted it to say on paper, taped it to toothpicks and stuck it in the cake. :) Just another thing that I need to take lessons from you on.
Post a Comment