Yesterday, while getting ready for church, I was in the bathroom doing make-up and hair. Courtney had joined me in the bathroom and while I started to do the straightener thing. I have pretty straight hair just a little natural curl in the back that is really annoying. Courtney starts in, "Mom, Mom, Mom, Mom, MOM!" I think it is a mom thing to eventually tune all that out. I heard her, but wasn't really hearing. Then I hear her say, "say, What Snow White!" Then I reply with, "Oh, What is it Snow White!"
This has been her new name for about 2 weeks now. I just love this age and all the cute things they do. Randy and I keep reminding ourselves that we really need to enjoy it, because it doesn't last.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
2 comments:
Kaiden and Corbin always are prompting me or each other to say the "right" thing. "Mom say _____" but I don't have any princesses here just ninja turtles, transformers,lightning mcqueen, etc. :)
We've called Charlie just that since she was about 6 months. Well, recently each time we do (or anyone else), she says "I am not Charlie, I am CHARLOTTE!"
Post a Comment