Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Fun at Grandma's


My kids love to go over to grandma's house! In the picture Courtney is eating some of the m&m's & skittles from the candy dispenser in the background. Of course, grandma doesn't make any money off her grandkids, she has a penny bowl available for the candy. She usually will baby sit for us every Tuesday. Last Tuesday when I went to pick them up, I hear excited stories of what we did today with grandma. They had a scavenger hunt and the ending prize was to make cookies with grandma and eat them with a glass of milk. Each clue was a picture drawn out so they all could figure out where to go next. My kids are lucky to have her and spend so much time with her. I wish I had a quarter of the creativity she has.

2 comments:

Todd and Haylee said...

She sounds like a really fun grandma! I am not very creative either.

P Haggard said...

You are soooo lucky! I wish we lived closer. We all miss Grandma!
Tricia