Randy found these really old Tinker Toys in his mom's storage. He dusted them off and gave them to our kids and they have been playing with them since. Justin's new favorite thing are these trailers. Justin made the smaller flatbed trailer and Randy made the bigger horse trailer with the working gate in the back. I have no imagination whatever. I have to see a picture with the details to make something. It does make you think what toys you should keep or what not to. I think Blocks, Little people are good ones you will want when you have grandkids running around. I don't know if I will want to store and move any toys waiting for future use, but you never know what will be popular and available in the future. Interesting???
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Todd is creative like that too. Maybe it is a boy thing. It is hard to know how much to keep. Maybe it depends on how much room you have and if you are planning on moving a lot. My luck---I will throw it out/DI and then end up buying it again later. :)
Post a Comment