I guess it is a good thing Haylee tagged me. I haven't posted anything lately and really don't have anything to post about. So here goes....
Four Jobs I've had:
McDonalds (the most embarrassing)
TCI/Direct TV (It was a customer service call center)
Modus (Oh, do I have to mention it, another call center)
Being a Mom (I had to list this one, I haven't had any other jobs. Although this is the hardest and most rewarding!)
Four Movies I've watched more than once: I don't usually like to watch more than once, but...
Pretty Women (it's been like 10 years)
Star Wars (Randy made me)
Hmmmm.....sorry can't think of any others.
Four Places I Have Lived:
Well, to make up for my lack of movie watching, I will tell you of our moving history.
Gunnison, UT
Boise, ID
Meridian, ID (Moved out on my own and loved it)
Juneau, AK (1 month)
Hurricane, UT (2 weeks)
Provo, UT (Lived in my brothers basement apt.)
Spanish Fork, UT (Lived with my mom while pregnant with Ashley and almost moved to Montana)
Payson, UT (The montana thing didn't work out)
Southern, UT (You all know where I live now. I don't like to post it on here ;)
Four TV Shows I watch: (I'd rather read a book)
Medium
Deal or No Deal (So funny to hear Courtney yell, "No DEAL, No DEAL!)
Seinfeld
Scrubs (Both of the last two Randy watches and I slightly pay attention and read, I just don't like TV that much.)
Four Places I've been:
Include all the place we've lived and Hawaii, Texas (with Laurel's Family, that was so fun!), vegas! That's about it. I don't get out much.
Four People Who Email Me Regularly:
Friends; Rhonda recently, Heather V.(well Lund now),-I mostly keep up with people through blogs.
Daily recipes
Freebies 4 Mom
Four(three) Places [regions ] I'd Like to Visit:
Disneyland
Hawaii again
East Coast somewhere
Four of My Favorite Foods:
Lately Healthy things.
Pizza-I like the Cowboy from Papa Murphys
Homemade bread with strawberry jam
Most candies (I have an addiction)
Four Things I am Looking Forward to This Year:
Ashley loosing her first tooth
Justin starting Kindergarten
Camping at least once
Stephanie Meyer book coming out in AUG.
Four People I Tag: I don't really expect anyone to do it, it was hard for me to think of all these things, but in case you want to....
Anyone who reads this and wants to be tagged.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Sorry this tag was hard for me too! That is cool Rhonda emails you, I haven't heard from her for forever. Blogs are a nice way to keep in touch---it seems to work for me! I love to read your blog. Hope that you aren't melting too much! :)
Post a Comment