Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Swimming Lessons

I love my camera, but sometimes I don't always know how to work it. I took these pictures today of the kids jumping of the low diving board at swimming lessons. It was in a multi burst mode and took a bunch of frames. Which actually is really cool looking at it on the camera, but I have no idea how to play it on here or why you would want a picture with all these frame by frame pictures together. Anyway I thought I would share the fun.
Of course Ashley jumped right off. She was much more brave this year than last. Justin had to be thrown off by his teacher. I thought he might cry afterward, but he kept it in.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awsome, I don't think that my kids would jump off. Even if I had to throw them off, I would end up going in because they wouldn't let go. You will have to show me how to do that pic with my camera. Cool

Todd and Haylee said...

That is a cool way of taking pictures! Looks like fun, I don't know if my kids would be brave enough---we will see.