Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Swimming at the City Pool

Grandma is totally ready to swim at the pool with the kids. Actually, she just wanted to try out her snorkel equipment before she goes on another cruise.
Justin and Ashley have swimming lessons starting next week. I still have to watch them, but they do pretty good about staying in the shallow. They both like to stand on the edge of the pool and jump in. Courtney only went too deep a couple of times. I don't get too nervous taking them all swimming as I did a year or two ago by myself.
They still got too cold for a while and needed to sit out and warm up. Funny!
All the kids loved it when Grandma started playing. Hunter thought it was fun to splash her and all the kids joined in. In the picture is Grandma, Beth, Hunter and Justin.

1 comment:

Todd and Haylee said...

You are such a good mom to take them swimming. I don't dare take them by myself (and having to get into a swim suit isn't great motivation!) :)