Tuesday, February 19, 2008

No Sugar-Part 2

Okay, so here is an update! I feel like if I am totally brutally honest with anyone who reads this blog, it will help motivate me to accomplish my goals. I actually made it on Saturday 2-16-08, YEAH! I had lots of temptations and overcame them. Then Sunday was my day for dinner, and I decided before hand that I would allow sugar. Come on, if you are going to make this Fruit Pizza you have to eat some yourself. I now know I need to limit my sugar days. I somehow let myself believe that one sugar day meant eating as much as I wanted all day long. I had two Valentines Reese's candies (Thank you Tina), two slices of Fruit Pizza, and some ice cream at 9pm. Whoa! Yesterday, not a good day either. Went shopping in St. George and stopped at Artic Circle for Lunch. The kids got ice cream, none for me (knowing Courtney won't finish that huge one and I finish it) Yes, I know you can throw away extra, but I am bad at wasting things! Then since I already ate it, I had another Reese's Valentine (Thanks Again Tina!)

So today is another day, so far so good. I will make it! Anyone want to do this No Sugar Plunge with me? My new goal (2 days a week I will allow myself one small candy/sweet/dessert-JUST ONE and it better be SMALL) I guess to make it to that goal I had better make it for more than just one day a week, huh? Good Luck Me!

No comments: