Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Books!


Do you ever get a really great Children's book at the library and just love it? We got this one last time we went and I thought it was pretty cute. Title Alpha Oops! The Day Z Went First by Alethea Kontis. Check it out at your local library. Anyone have a book like this that is fun to read with your kids that you like, pass it along?
I got it because my kids have been practicing singing the Alphabet backwards. They are getting pretty good and only mess up a couple times. "Z, Y, X, W ... C, B, A, Now I know my backwards ABC next time won't you be silly with me!"

2 comments:

Hollie said...

At the end of ours we sing, "Now we know our Z, Y, X's. Next time lets all walk to Texas"

That looks like a cute book, I'll see if we have it here.

Laurel said...

"What could Be Better Than This" by Linda Ashman is one of my favorites. Of course, it's underlying message is actually for the parents and your kids will ask, "Mommy, why are you crying?"