So the other night, Randy had some heartburn. He doesn't get it very often so he was whining like a baby. He was taking tums, didn't work. Then I remembered someone recently told me a trick for heartburn guaranteed to work every time. It was a Young Women leader so I called her up and asked her again what it was.
Drink 1 Tbsp. vinegar and 1 glass of water right after.
That sounded nasty, but Randy was desperate. I was on the phone while he took it.
After I hung up, "Man that burned! She should have specified the water was a must and I should have had it ready." He drank the vinegar, then grabbed his cup to start filling it up at the fridge. Of course, that is pretty slow filling and while he is doing this, it is burning very badly. He drank the water and instant satisfaction and heart burn gone. Voila!
So next time you have the heartburn, try this and see if it works for you. Just make sure you have your water handy!
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment