Have you wanted to look at some websites that give you ideas for great ways to save money or that link to get a great deal online. I added some links on my websites on the side you guys should check them out.
Another great one if you guys don't go there, check out www.Amazon.com They have some great deals on toys and house items. Right now they have free shipping on stuff for I think 4 more days. I ordered some things a few days ago and choose the free shipping and received it today. Click on the 50-70% or 70% and higher links and you'll be amazed at the prices. Half of Walmart on alot of things. Very fast shipping if you need to get more Christmas things. Playtex tampons up to 86 % off and if you subscribe now you save and additional 15% (about $1). Then you can cancel after you recieve the shipment. I ordered them for around 7.50. One more great deal and I will stop I swear Radio Flyer Ultimate Canopy Steering Trike $34.99 WOW!
Also, I have been checking out some great recipe and food websites lately. Check out my recipe blog for those links also. My Recipes.
I really like the frugal food one, she gives you recipes for $10 under and $5 under. Awesome.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment