Friday, December 14, 2007

Can you have too many layers?


Yes! Ashley is obsessed with layers. She is also obsessed with these pants and green shirt. She wants to wear them everyday. She hides them under her pillow and wakes up first to get dressed before everyone else is up. I have to tackle her and peel them off to put them in the wash. What do I do? I never thought I would have to fight her on what she wears. She just doesn't have a good sense of style. I also don't want her looking silly at school. "Why do I care?," I ask myself. Also she hikes her pants way up and tucks in her shirt. Is it really that cold here to wear 4 shirts outside? I guess I care because we spent money on the other shirts and pants that she won't wear.


signed,
Frustrated Mommy

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Heather--
I had that problem with Katie. I made her deal--She could wear whatever she wanted, exept to school and church--then I got to pick!

Hope that helps!
Tricia