Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Too Much Ebay!

So I guess I have been on Ebay too much. Randy told me today that last night at 1:30AM I woke up and smacked him and asked what time it was. He told me 1:30 and I said, "Oh, no I have to go bid on something on ebay before it is too late!" How sad is that? After that I laid back down and was fast asleep. He thought for sure I was wide awake the way I was talking. I guess I need to lower my ebay watching. I do like selling things now that I understand the shipping and other fees. It is fun. Also nice to get rid of things we no longer are using. It is super fun to get good deals and that is my problem I guess.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heather That is so sad, kinda reminds me of the Fly. Ha