Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Cute Crafts

When Kay watches the kids she always does something fun for them. Last week they made this black bat. In the picture it is Courtney's and she traced her hands for the wings then glued on eyes and finger painted the green stuff. Tonight during YW, she made the ghosts with the kids. On the wording around the ghost neck it says BOO. She is so creative. She got the foam sheets you can get at the craft stores and just cut them out. Then she put some thin string around so they can hang them on the doors or up on the ceiling. I thought they were cute and deserved a blog. When we did not live here and would come down for a visit she was always coming up with fun things for the kids to do. I used to think it was just because we were visiting that she would want to do really fun things. But now I realize it is just her all the time. She is always doing really fun things with the kids. They absolutely love her. Courtney calls both me and Kay mama. Mommy for me and it is supposed to be mama for Grandma. But with her speech it is the same. I got used to not answering her when we are visiting Kay because I know the mama she is calling for is grandma. Not jealous at all, I am just really glad that my kids love their grandma and want to be around her. She is the best.

No comments: