Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Potty Picture!

Don't worry, I made sure the book was in the picture so it wasn't indecent. Anyway, she will now sit on the potty and we are trying to get her on it in the mornings when she wakes up with a dry diaper. I always dread starting potty training, but am happy when it is over. I know I should just start the potty training. It was pretty close to this age that Ashley started. One week she was doing good and three months later we had no accidents ever. Not even pee the bed ones. Randy thinks we should start and usually he is right when it comes to the kid hurdles. We will see if I take the challenge and just start. My problem is once you start there is no going back. I don't go back to the diapers it is just too confusing for them. Any Opinions????

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Hi Heather
I totally agree--you can't start potty training until you are ready to follow through! Once you start there is no turning back till you are done!!

Good Luck!
Glad I'm Done!