I have one of these and I have had it for years. I had it growing up and remember using when it for cramps, just put on my stomach and that felt like heaven. Randy uses it alot for headaches.
Other reasons to use them:
Neck & Shoulder Pain ~ Back Pain ~ Sore Muscles ~ Migraines
Sinus Congestion ~ Fevers ~ Injuries ~ Cramps ~ Joint Pain
Here is a website I found on instructions for making them and when to use them.
http://www.sewing.org/enthusiast/html/ef_ricebags.html
I thought about getting some material and making them for the kids and maybe a replacement one for me. On those cold nights it would be great to heat one and have it warm you for a couple hours in bed. I know your thinking that is what Randy is for, but I hate anyone touching me while I am sleeping. I think it goes back to those old days when my sister put her hand in front of my face all night saying, "I'm not touching you!" Man, that was annoying. :) :)
I found a sight with other reason to use whether hot or cold.
HOT
Arthritis, Back Pain, Bed Warmer, Carpal Tunnel, Crib Warmer, Ear Ache, Headaches, Menstrual Cramps, Muscle Pain, Labor Aide
Neck Pain, Relaxation, Sinus Pain & Pressure, Sleep Aid, Sports Injuries, Sprains & Strains, Stress & Fatigue, Poor Circulation, Toothaches
COLD
Aches, Fever, Hot Flashes, Migraine Headaches, Muscle Spasms, Sunburn, Swelling
These would also be great gifts.
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment