So for all of you who were waiting anxiously to find out about Courtney. Here is your blog post. She went to the doctor today and with very little dairy products (I say little because she still got the occasional bite of ice cream or cheese pizza, but I did really well considering) and she also was on allergy med. She still has fluid behind both of her ear drums now. So yep we got a referal to an ear, nose & throat guy and an appt for 2 weeks from today. I don't think I would have left the office without one, so he is a lucky doctor and he decided for himself she needed tubes in the ears. I think I am also going to have them look at her large tonsils and decide if it would be good to take those out as well. You don't need those and if they are a pain then just take them out while she is under. So for now we get to just wait and see if tubes and maybe tonsil removal will help out her speech problem.
We also rewarded her with a root beer float for lunch and she can have all the cheese, milk and yogurt she wants for dinner. :)
Pumpkin Muffins
13 years ago
1 comment:
Wow, poor thing. I'm glad you're getting answers though:)
Post a Comment