
Ashley first day was yesterday the 15th, she was so excited. You can sign up to be the room helper or for a center time which is crafts I think. So I asked her, "Do you want me to come to school with you on your first day?" She says, "No, you just drop me off and pick me up. I am going by myself." Well, I guess I will volunteer for a helper position next week. It also really sucks for Justin having her gone. He only goes 2 days a week at the same time as Ashley for Preschool. But the other 3 days, Courtney is sleeping and he is just sitting here bored with me. Not so fun.
1 comment:
Have you guys seen Charlotte's Web? Is Ashley like the character in it that Dakota Fanning plays? She actually kind of looks like her a little too.
Anyway, cute pictures!
Post a Comment