Thursday, August 16, 2007

Peach Time!!!

Seriously, aren't they soooo pretty. We got some peaches and I am going to bottle a few and dehydrate a lot. We love them dried like that. We put them in the freezer after they are dried to keep them the freshest and they are the best. Can I say any more how much I love them? Also it is time for some fresh peach pie! I will add that recipe to the recipe blog. And Randy loves to make homemade ice cream. We are going to do some peach ice cream this weekend. Is anyone going to be surprised when I gain 5 pounds this week?
Here below is a website with all the instructions on canning fruit. It is on the peaches, but was very helpful if any of you feel the need to check them out.
http://www.canning-food-recipes.com/canningrecipes.htm#Peaches

1 comment:

Hollie said...

Holy Crap....those look good! LUCKY!