Thursday, August 9, 2007

Pictures of Courtney




Super Courtney!!! She looks cute in Justin's goggles. She always wants them on and her eyes get pulled in all directions. Funny.
While in the other room I hear some scratching like someone is writing on something. I know Ashley and Justin are in there room so I call for Courtney. She comes in the room with a blue marker and firmly puts it in her pants pocket. I go into the kitchen and see the fridge and say, "No writing on the fridge!" Obvious remorse, she starts crying. I say, "No crying, come get a wipe and clean it up!" So here she is in the pictures doing her service and punishment for her crime.FIRST PUNISHMENT FOR GRAFFITI.
She was a little too happy to be cleaning the fridge and I don't really know if she learned her lesson. She didn't want to stop cleaning after it was clean.

No comments: