Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Don't forget about Daisy

In all my updates I forgot about the dog. Ashley has taken it as her personal chore to train Daisy. We help her with how to say or what to do, but she does all the work. First, sit....then, lay down,....and this week roll over. Now we have to get her to do them all seperate :0) Everyone loves daisy and I love her size. She is definitely more baby than dog and gets cuddled and carried. She whines and stares at a blanket until it is draped over her so she can get warm and take a nap. She is cold in this 70-80 degree weather we have been having. I need to get a sweater knitted soon so she won't freeze this winter. That's not sad....it's love right? And by the way, that is just her own dog food she does all the tricks for. She just loves to be hand fed I guess.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Can you say SPOILED!!!