Thursday, June 17, 2010

No Pictures???

Whew! Life is busy. Sorry I have slacked in the blogging business. I do take pictures and plan to blog, but run out of time. One of these days.......


I Love Summer!!!! Always have. I am not one of those moms that complain about the summer because the kids are here all the time. I Love to go to the pool, go looking for tadpoles, going camping, just hanging out outside while the kids ride bikes in the street (of course this is 8-9 o'clock during the COOL time), going hiking, no more crazy getting up early to take them to school, getting dressed unless we have too (pj's are the best), breakfast will be served when we are hungry-usually around 10AM.

I am not LOVING this summer so far. I am taking a math class @ Dixie (getting an A so far) and an online library class (that was made up by the devil I'm sure). Homework is taking up tooooooo much of my time. Then there is finding a babysitter from 4pm till Randy gets home. (The teenage girls in our ward are the best). Studying for tests every week & quizzes. Then during my free time I am doing Primary planning, still trying to run even if it is at 530AM. I did quit babysitting and that has added a lot more time for me and less stress. I don't have a constant messy house (at least toys from the other kids-it's still messy from us.) 5 more weeks of school and then we are planning a trip with Mom, Tina, and kids to Montana. Now THAT will be fun. I Loved Montana Summers as a kid and can't wait to swim everyday in Whitefish Lake. We are going camping a few times when Randy can get a break from work.

The kids are having fun even while I do homework. They are helping out a ton too. Ashley got braces-FINALLY. She had to wait forever for those. We had a dentist appt today and no cavities. Yay!

My garden got hit by a hail storm last week and we are still waiting to hear if it will make it or not. I visited today and the squash are making new leaves, but the tomatoes might need a little more time.

I will post more later (with pictures.) We are headed to the city pool (I have no homework and 4 hours till I have to leave for school.

1 comment:

P Haggard said...

Isn't going back to school crazy? Don't worry, you will hit your stride. My hardest part was figuring out what to just let go and not worry about (let's just say I didn't allow anyone inside my house that I knew would judge me for my lack of homemaking skills!)
Good luck and I am proud of you!
Tricia